EIGHT-WEEK INTERMEDIATE ADVANCED YOUTH RACING PART-TIME – U15 to U20
Athletes have their own dedicated coach, train year-round, practice mornings and evenings, compete at different regattas than younger athletes, and follow a year-long training plan designed specifically to meet their needs.
- AGE: 15 to 20 Years
- DATES: June 29 to August 21, 2020 (excluding July 1 and August 3)
- SUMMER SCHEDULE: One daily on-water session, Monday to Friday, 4:00pm to 6:00pm and Saturday 8:00am to 10:00am. See The Petrie Island Canoe Club Schedule for regatta dates
- LTAD LEVEL: Train-to-Train and Train to Compete
- REGULAR PRICE: $350
- FEES INCLUDE: All Provincial Racing Fees as well as Local Regatta Fees
- NOT INCLUDED: City of Ottawa Youth Membership (Bob McQuarrie Recreation Complex) for weight training as well as Petrie Island Canoe Club Racing Jersey ($60) and any National or International Competition Fees
- BONUS: ALL Eight-Week Summer Programs include complimentary Spring Fitness Training from April 27 to June 26(Cancelled due to COVID-19) and Fall Technical Training from August 24 to October 31. A $500 Value!
Out of stock