Team and Individual Dragon Boat (Ages 16+)
The Four-Week Team Package Includes:
- Four 1-hour Dragon Boat Training Sessions (One Weekday Evening per week in August 2019)
- Expert Dragon Boat coaching by friendly, qualified coaches
- Opportunity to register and compete as a team in a local Dragon Boat festival
- 4-week Team Package (August): $12.50/Individual = $1100/Team(22)
Captains, register your 22-member teams for the summer today! E-mail our coaches at email@example.com. Short a few paddlers? Let us know how many you need, and we’ll help recruit!
Need a team to paddle with? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us hook you up! Once we’ve found you a team, we’ll send you your welcome e-mail, and you’ll be on your way.
Petrie Island’s friendly, qualified trainers will teach you everything you need to know about this highly social team sport. Coached practices will run weekday evenings, for one hour of friends, fun & fitness. No equipment or previous experience necessary!
Dragon Boat is perfect for team building, fostering goodwill and sportsmanship, and boosting confidence and morale. Your workouts are sure to be fun and satisfying!
The Four-Week Individual Program Includes:
- Four 1-hour coached Dragon Boat session each week (Monday evenings in September)
- Introduction to the sport of dragon boat by friendly, qualified coaches
- Opportunity to meet & form a new team with other enthusiastic new paddlers!
- Four-Week Individual Package: $12.50/Session or $50/Individual
CLICK HERE to register for Petrie Island Canoe Club’s Four-Week Individual Dragon Boat Program
Greater Ottawa-Area Races in 2019:
- Tim Horton’s Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival, (Mooney’s Bay), June 21st-24th
- Arnprior Dragon Boat Festival, July 21st
- Rideau Canoe Club Dragon Boat Festival (Mooney’s Bay), August 25th