Petrie Island Canoe Club and COVID-19
We are pleased to announce that ALL SUMMER CAMPS will proceed as scheduled with new guidelines in place as a result of COVID-19
You can get more information on these new guidelines by clicking the following website links:
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us email@example.com
Summer Jobs at Petrie Island Canoe Club
NOW HIRING – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, CANOE-KAYAK COACHES
To apply, submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be notified once an announcement is made regarding the lifting of physical distancing restrictions for Ontario due to COVID-19. Should restrictions be lifted in time for our regular summer season, Petrie Island Canoe Club will be operating with a full staff.
2020 Summer Camp Registration
TWO-WEEK Sessions almost completely SOLD OUT
Two-Week Summer Programs – Capped at 14 participants per two-week sessions are filling up fast.
- June 29 to July 10 (excluding July 1) SOLD OUT
- July 13 to 24 SOLD OUT
- July 27 to August 7 (excluding August 3)
- August 10 to 21
Eight-Week Part-Time Summer Programs U15 to U20 – NEW for Summer 2020!
Eight-Week Full-Time Summer Programs U15 to U20 – Our most popular program!
For more information about Petrie Island Canoe Club Summer Camps please visit our Camps & Programs page.
If you have been planning to register your child/children, and can no longer afford the full price of our programs due to the pandemic, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Petrie Island Canoe Club on Social Media
In 2019 Petrie Island Canoe Club launched Instagram and Facebook accounts for all to follow. Please follow and share using the links below so that your friends and family can see photos and videos and keep up with the latest news and stories from Petrie Island Canoe Club!
Petrie Island Canoe Club News
- Petrie Island Canoe Club Sea Can installation is now complete! Thanks to Bédard Excavation for a great job! Petrie Island Canoe Club will now be able to store the vast majority of it’s equipment at Petrie Island year round. This ensures that our seasonal training can run more effectively and efficiently – a huge victory for our club and its members!
- Petrie Island Canoe Club’s Annual General Meeting was held on November 16, 2019.
- Our 2020 Board of Directors:
- Sarah Kennedy (Commodore)
- Liz Orton (Vice-Commodore)
- Ashley Haugh (Secretary)
- Marilynn Chenette (Registrar)
- Cristina Savulescu (Brand Ambassador)
- Patrick Wilmot (Indigenous Liaison)
- Amita Reyal (Member-at-large)