Welcome to Petrie Island Canoe Club!
Petrie Island Canoe Club is a community and volunteer run not-for-profit paddling club in Orleans and a member of Canoe Kayak Canada. We offer a variety of youth paddling programs for all levels, ages and abilities. Our goal is to foster a sense of community, while providing a fun, family-oriented and friendly environment that supports and promotes the development of participants, in addition to training highly competitive paddlers.
Christmas Gift Certificates now on Sale!
Purchase a Gift Certificate from Petrie Island Canoe Club for your aspiring young athlete this Christmas! They can be used for ANY of our camps or programs.
Available in denominations $50 / $100 / $250 / $500.
- Winter Program Registration Now Open!
- Boathouse 2024
- Updates New!
Have a peek at the latest text and images during the construction phase of our new boathouse!
- Help Petrie Island Canoe Club Equip our new Boathouse
To celebrate the canoe club’s 10th year serving its community, we are building the first phase of our new boathouse
Help us equip our new boathouse with boat racks, shelving, storage, awnings, and fitness equipment that will transform the new bare-bones building into a very useful, versatile space. We need to raise $60,000!
You can help our canoe club to achieve its fundraising goal, simply click here and then select “Petrie Island Canoe Club”, and make your donation- every dollar counts!
- Ottawa Sport Council
- Read this awesome community hero article featuring our own Sarah Kennedy & Petrie Island Canoe Club
- Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Petrie Island Canoe Club Awarded Ontario Trillium Foundation’s Community Building Grant! Exciting News!
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario
- Petrie Island Canoe Club Awarded Federal Canada Community Revitalization Fund Grant! Exciting News!