2020-21 Winter Training Registration
Registration for COVID-Safe Winter Training Program
For Program Details including Family & School Friendly Schedule visit the Winter Training Program Page
To register visit the Register Now Page
If you have any questions regarding our COVID Protocols or anything else feel free to email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Petrie Island Canoe Club and COVID-19
We are pleased to announce that WINTER TRAINING will proceed as scheduled with new guidelines in place as a result of COVID-19
You can get more information on these new guidelines by clicking the following website links:
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us email@example.com
Petrie Island Canoe Club on Social Media
In 2019 Petrie Island Canoe Club launched Instagram and Facebook accounts for all to follow. Please follow and share using the links below so that your friends and family can see photos and videos and keep up with the latest news and stories from Petrie Island Canoe Club!
Petrie Island Canoe Club News
- Petrie Island Canoe Club Sea Can installation is now complete! Thanks to Bédard Excavation for a great job! Petrie Island Canoe Club will now be able to store the vast majority of it’s equipment at Petrie Island year round. This ensures that our seasonal training can run more effectively and efficiently – a huge victory for our club and its members!
- Petrie Island Canoe Club’s Annual General Meeting was held on November 16, 2019.
- Our 2020 Board of Directors:
- Sarah Kennedy (Commodore)
- Liz Orton (Vice-Commodore)
- Ashley Haugh (Secretary)
- Marilynn Chenette (Registrar)
- Cristina Savulescu (Brand Ambassador)
- Patrick Wilmot (Indigenous Liaison)
- Amita Reyal (Member-at-large)