Spring & Summer Registration 2024 – NOW OPEN!
Major Updates to our registration procedure Important Update!
This season Petrie Island Canoe Club has partnered with Canoe Kayak Canada to further secure and streamline our registration process using a third party application known as “RAMP”
What does this mean for existing members? As opposed to registration taking place on the Petrie Island Canoe Club website, you will be directed to a new website and will register there. You will be required to create a new registration / member account using the application
We look forward to seeing you all this Spring and Summer! If you have any questions regarding the new system or any of our programs please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOW HIRING Summer 2024!
Looking for a fun and exciting Summer job? Do you enjoy working with youth, working outdoors, adventure and sport?
Petrie Island Canoe Club has openings for ALL Summer 2024 positions! Apply Now!
Application deadline for all positions is May 31, 2024
- Boathouse 2024
- Have a peek at the latest text and images during the construction phase of our new boathouse! New Updates!
- Help Petrie Island Canoe Club Equip our new Boathouse To celebrate the canoe club’s 10th year serving its community, we are building the first phase of our new boathouse
Help us equip our new boathouse with boat racks, shelving, storage, awnings, and fitness equipment that will transform the new bare-bones building into a very useful, versatile space. We need to raise $60,000!
You can help our canoe club to achieve its fundraising goal, simply click here and then select “Petrie Island Canoe Club”, and make your donation- every dollar counts!
- Ottawa Sport Council
- Read this awesome community hero article featuring our own Sarah Kennedy & Petrie Island Canoe Club
- Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Petrie Island Canoe Club Awarded Ontario Trillium Foundation’s Community Building Grant!
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario
- Petrie Island Canoe Club Awarded Federal Canada Community Revitalization Fund Grant!