2020 Summer Camp Registration – NOW OPEN!
Summer Jobs at Petrie Island Canoe Club
Deadline for Application is March 31st, 2020
Submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Petrie Island Canoe Club on Social Media
In 2019 Petrie Island Canoe Club launched Instagram and Facebook accounts for all to follow. Please follow and share using the links below so that your friends and family can see photos and videos and keep up with the latest news and stories from Petrie Island Canoe Club!
Petrie Island Canoe Club News
- Petrie Island Canoe Club Sea Can installation is now complete! Thanks to Bédard Excavation for a great job! Petrie Island Canoe Club will now be able to store the vast majority of it’s equipment at Petrie Island year round. This ensures that our seasonal training can run more effectively and efficiently – a huge victory for our club and its members!
- Petrie Island Canoe Club’s Annual General Meeting was held on November 16, 2019.
- Our 2020 Board of Directors:
- Sarah Kennedy (Commodore)
- Liz Orton (Vice-Commodore)
- Ashley Haugh (Secretary)
- Marilynn Chenette (Registrar)
- Cristina Savulescu (Brand Ambassador)
- Patrick Wilmot (Indigenous Liaison)
- Amita Reyal (Member-at-large)