Petrie Island Canoe Club and COVID-19
We are pleased to announce that ALL 2021 SUMMER CAMPS will proceed as scheduled with new guidelines in place as a result of COVID-19
You can get more information on these new guidelines by clicking the following website links:
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Summer Camp Registration
SAVE $100 – Early Bird Pricing on Eight-Week Camps ends March 31!
- Kiddie Canoe-Kayak Eight Week Summer Camps – Only 16 spots available!
- Intermediate and Advanced Youth Racing Part-Time Summer Program – U15 to U20 – BACK for Summer 2021!
- Intermediate Competitive Youth Racing Eight-Week Summer Camp – U8 to U14 – Our most popular program – Space is limited!
- Intermediate and Advanced Youth Racing Full-Time Summer Program – U15 to U20
- Two-Week Summer Programs – SOLD OUT
- June 28 to July 9 SOLD OUT
- July 12 to July 23 SOLD OUT
- July 26 to August 6 SOLD OUT
- August 9 to August 20 SOLD OUT
For more information about Petrie Island Canoe Club Summer Camps please visit our Camps & Programs page.
If you have been planning to register your child/children, and can no longer afford the full price of our programs due to the pandemic, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Summer Jobs at Petrie Island Canoe Club
NOW HIRING – CANOE-KAYAK COACHES
To apply, submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews will take place until all positions are filled. Successful applicants will be officially notified once Canada Summer Jobs Grants are announced.
Petrie Island Canoe Club hopes to hire twenty staff, so we can operate at full capacity this summer. View Petrie Island Canoe Club Summer 2021 Job Vacancies as well as Volunteer Opportunities
Petrie Island Canoe Club on Social Media
In 2019 Petrie Island Canoe Club launched Instagram and Facebook accounts for all to follow. Please follow and share using the links below so that your friends and family can see photos and videos and keep up with the latest news and stories from Petrie Island Canoe Club!
Petrie Island Canoe Club News
Winter Program is ongoing, with Running & Games 3X/week, and 2 weekly Zoom workouts
- Petrie Island Canoe Club’s Annual General Meeting was held virtually on Monday, December 7th.
- We are pleased to present our 2021 Board of Directors:
- Sarah Kennedy (Commodore)
- Ashley Haugh (Secretary)
- Stefanie Marcus (Treasurer)
- Marilynn Chenette (Registrar)
- Cristina Savulescu (Brand Ambassador)
- Patrick Wilmot (Indigenous Liaison)
- Amita Reyal (Member-at-large)
- Sonia Lecordier (Member-at-Large)
- Stephanie Vuicic (Member-at-Large)